What is Radiate all about?
At Radiate we have created a hub that belongs to our 9 – 13 year olds; a hub that is safe and fun, where we can get together and make new friends. This is a hub where freedom is not restricted, yet you are challenged to reach your full potential; a hub that is encouraging, supportive, accepting and inclusive. A hub where faith is challenged and opinions accepted. A hub that has a heart for young people!
Our next Friday night gathering on Friday, 31 March, from 6.30pm – 8.30pm. Invite your friends, bring along $5 for dinner and enjoy an evening of awesome fun with us.
Drop off and pick up from Gracegate Centre
42 Parkway Drive
Get ready for RADIATE CAMP!
Who is it for?
- Anyone aged 9 – 13 years old
- Drop off at Gracegate on Monday 17 April at 9am
- Pick up from Gracegate on Wednesday 19 April at 12.30pm
- We’re staying at Gracegate’s Farm in Kaipara Harbour
- $200pp to attend camp, OR
- $180pp if there are two or more children from the same household attending Fuel or Radiate camp
Bookings close on Wednesday 8 April, or when we have reached capacity.
Walter de Wet