Join us this Saturday morning at Gracegate Centre for one of our two programs, at 9am and 11am. No need to pre-book your seats. Just arrive!
“Good people go to Heaven!”
“Only God can judge me.”
“All paths lead to God.”
“Don’t take your faith too seriously!”
“She’ll be right, mate.”
The things people say, have the ability to shape our lives – for the better or worse. In our new series, we’re debunking a few faith myths.
Join us at Church this Saturday morning!
Arriving at Church on Saturday morning:
- The doors open at 8.30 for 9am or 10.30 for 11am. Please arrive early!
- There will be coffee, but coffee orders close at 8.50 and at 10.50, so you’ll need some time to get your order in and processed before you go in for the program.
- We’ll usher you to a seat in the auditorium.
- The program begins promptly at 9am or 11am.
- Please follow the signs to the sign-in area for children! They will get to enjoy a great child-friendly, age-appropriate program! Parents will need to sign children out when the adult’s program ends.
After the program ends:
- Feel free to stop by the Next Steps station if you would like to chat about something, or if you need resources.
- Parents, remember to go and sign our your children from the GraceKids environments.
What about lunch or coffee?
- We won’t be sharing lunches on site yet, but we would love it if you invited or met each other somewhere else for a coffee or lunch.
Stay tuned for further updates about other things happening at Gracegate.
You don’t need to attend church to enjoy other things at Gracegate.
Our new normal:
While you’ve been adjusting to your new normal, we’ve made a few adjustments as well.
1. Our Saturday morning church programs are taking place at Gracegate Centre, but are also available for viewing online.
2. We would like to communicate with you during the week via email. If you’re not currently receiving our weekly Newsletter, sign up now!
4. If you have needs or prayer requests, we want to know.
6. Enjoy the FREE videos, books, Bible Study guides and kids’ shows we have for you online: Sign up for RightNow Media.
7. We are gathering food resources for those in need. If you would like to make a contribution, please deposit into the following bank account, with your name + foodbank as reference :
Is it your first time at Gracegate? Plan a Visit.
We’d love to look after you at one of our programs, to help you feel at home. Look out for the people wearing GRACEGATE T-shirts, when you arrive. We’ll show you around, introduce you to some new friends and organise seats for you.
Please fill out your details if you’d like us to get in touch with you and when you arrive at church meet our team at the information desk in our main foyer.
There are plenty of options for getting to Gracegate Centre via public transport. Visit the ATT website to plan your trip to the nearest bus station (Constellation Drive, Rosedale).
Gracegate Centre is a short walk from the bus station, up Parkway Drive.