Saturday mornings, 10.30am
Saturday, 1 February 2020
The young mums. The guys forging a new life for themselves after incarceration. The brave father, parenting solo. The families looking for quality of life. The young adult navigating big life decisions. The kid wanting a fun time with friends. The person asking why.
Belonging. Discovering. Engaging.
This is why we do it.
What To Expect
No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you’re welcome here and we’d like you to feel comfortable when you arrive! At Gracegate, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are happy to see you.
At a Saturday Morning Program:
- The doors open at 9.30am. There’ll be coffee, good music and friendly people.
- The program begins at 10.30am and you are free to choose a seat wherever you’ll be most comfortable.
- There’ll be live music, we’ll sing songs and sometimes there’ll be other performances (dance, aerials, etc.).
- The program ends by midday. There is lunch afterwards, so feel free to enjoy a bite to eat with us.
We have great age-appropriate kids environments!
- 0 – 2 year olds: GraceBabies
- 2 – 4 year olds: GraceKids 1
- 4 – 9 year olds: GraceKids 2
Check in Process for 1 – 9 year olds:
- In order to provide a safe environment for your children while in our care, we have a great sign-in process! Follow the “GraceKids” sign on arrival.
- The GraceKids environments have qualified and trusted teachers who have prepared fun crafts, child-friendly activities and age-appropriate lessons.
- After the program ends in the auditorium, please go and sign your child out of the GraceKids environments.
You don’t need to attend church to enjoy other things at Gracegate.
Plan a Visit
We’d love to look after you at one of our programs, to help you feel at home. Look out for the people wearing GRACEGATE T-shirts, when you arrive. We’ll show you around, introduce you to some new friends and organise seats for you.
Please fill out your details if you’d like us to get in touch with you and when you arrive at church meet our team at the information desk in our main foyer.
There are plenty of options for getting to Gracegate Centre via public transport. Visit the ATT website to plan your trip to the nearest bus station (Constellation Drive, Rosedale).
Gracegate Centre is a short walk from the bus station, up Parkway Drive.